Constant Contact Review
Constant Contact is an online marketing company with headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts. Its offices are also located in New York and Loveland, Colorado. Constant Contact offers email marketing solutions to small and large businesses. Its services include email marketing, newsletters, and more. Its customers include brands, marketers, and individual consumers.
If you’re looking for email marketing software that will help you better serve your customers, Constant Contact is a good option. The company’s platform allows you to collect data about your customers, which is invaluable for segmentation, personalization, and trigger emails. It also lets you create up to 100 custom data fields, which you can use to refine your lists and identify your subscribers based on their objectives.
Constant Contact’s software allows you to save time and money. Calls can be routed to the right agent by identifying caller intent and avoiding redundant conversations. The software even has a self-service FAQ function for customers, which lets them resolve billing issues without the assistance of a live agent.
If you’re looking to send out newsletters and market to a larger audience, Constant Contact offers several plans to fit your needs. Their entry-level plan starts at $9.99 a month and includes unlimited monthly emails, SMS marketing, and social media marketing. You can also opt for a plan that offers online store and website builder capabilities and has up to five user accounts. Constant Contact’s Core plan costs $120 a year for up to 500 contacts. This plan has a lot of features that help you build a solid marketing strategy and track business insights. It also helps you build brand credibility.
In addition to GAAP financial measures, Constant Contact also uses non-GAAP financial measures to measure its performance. Non-GAAP financial measures include adjusted EBITDA, which is calculated by deducting GAAP net income from taxes, interest, and other income, net, and then dividing it by revenue.
Constant Contact integrations enable you to integrate your email marketing campaign with other systems, such as Facebook and Instagram. For example, you can sync your contacts from third-party sign-up forms into your Constant Contact account, and add additional behavior data to new triggered campaigns. These integrations can be especially beneficial for local fitness studios.
Constant Contact is a powerful email marketing service, and its integrations with other software can help you make your life easier. It can help you automate marketing campaigns, track revenues, and keep track of customers’ interactions. For example, it can be used with Salesforce CRM, an advanced CRM. Constant Contact also has integrations with Shopify and Quickbooks.
You can also use Constant Contact’s mobile app to manage your email campaigns on the go. This app also allows you to track campaign statistics, create mobile-responsive emails, and manage contacts. Additionally, Constant Contact’s LeadPages integration can help you design landing pages that maximize conversion rates and load speed.
MailChimp and Constant Contact both offer good deliverability rates. The deliverability rate refers to the percentage of emails that reach a subscriber’s inbox without being flagged as spam. Both email service providers use sophisticated spam-testing systems to ensure that their emails reach the intended audience. They also maintain a high whitelisting rate with ISPs.
Constant Contact’s email service boasts a 97% deliverability rate. They also offer helpful resources for emailers, including common mistakes to avoid and phrases that trigger spam filters. Follow these best practices and your messages will be more likely to reach your intended recipients. By staying out of spam folders, you’ll ensure that your messages reach their inboxes, and you’ll avoid getting your address flagged as a spam sender.
Constant Contact’s interface is easy to use and intuitive, so even the most inexperienced email marketer can use it effectively. In addition to high deliverability, the service also offers niche capabilities, such as integrations with Google Analytics and Eventbrite. It also has social marketing tools, allowing you to connect with your social accounts, create Facebook ads, and integrate campaigns into your email marketing campaigns.
If you’re looking for a great email marketing tool, Constant Contact is a great choice. This email marketing platform offers a host of features, including an extensive help section, live webinars and email marketing support. You can also find a comprehensive blog that provides the latest marketing advice. And since Constant Contact is fully PCI Level 2 compliant, you can be sure your customers’ data and email addresses are safe with them.
Constant Contact has a 97% deliverability rate, and its Knowledge Base is loaded with information about how to make your email messages reach your subscribers. The Knowledge Base also offers tips and tricks to measure the success of your campaigns. You can even connect your social media accounts with Constant Contact, so your leads and subscribers can stay updated on the latest updates and deals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find my lead magnet?
Your homepage is the best location for your lead- magnet. You should have it on your homepage whenever someone visits your site. It should always be visible.
You want to make sure they see it, and that they click on it immediately.
This page is designed to grab their attention. They need to know what this page is all about.
Your home page should have your lead magnet. If they don’t find it, chances are they won’t return.
It should be easily accessible. It might discourage them from going any further. You want to make it easy for your prospects to find it.
Add value. When promoting your lead magnet, make sure you’re providing valuable information. Your visitors aren’t going to hang around if they feel like they’re being sold to. Instead, let your visitors know what they can do to benefit.
Use design. Design plays an important role in conversion rates. Make sure that your lead magnet looks good and stands out.
Use text hyperlinks. Text links are great for linking to your lead magnet.
Don’t forget to optimize your images. People love beautiful photos!
Graphics and videos are also included in lead magnets. These elements may be added to your website pages or can be downloaded separately. Videos and graphics work well together.
You might consider offering multiple formats. You can offer multiple formats so that visitors can save your lead magnet file to their computer or tablet.
This will enable you to reach more potential clients.
What is the best tool for email marketing
Email marketing tools are the most effective way for customers to be reached at any time, anywhere on the planet. It’s easy to use, affordable, and very versatile.
Email marketing is vital to any business strategy. This allows you communicate to your target audience when you have something to offer.
You can also track how many people open each message. This lets you know which emails are most effective and what areas need to be improved.
There are many email marketing tools to choose from, depending on what you need. Some are completely free and some cost money. These are the most well-known:
- Constant Contact
- Campaign Monitor
- Adobe Campaign
- Google Analytics
How can I get started in email marketing?
Here are some tips to help you get started with email marketing.
First, choose whether to use MailChimp Constant Contact or Campaign Monitor. There are many similar services available, so it’s up to you which one you prefer.
Once you have made your decision, it is time to choose a platform. Several options are available, including Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, and others.
Once you’ve chosen a platform, it is time to start building your list. To do this, you need to build a mailing list. Facebook ads are the easiest and most efficient way to achieve this.
Once you have built your email list, you can begin sending emails. Choose a template to start. After you’ve chosen a template, you can add images and videos to your emails.
This is the ideal time to experiment with different strategies, and discover what works best for your company.
- Here’s the exciting part: 33% of subjects presented with both Philip and Sony DVD player options said that they were ready to make a decision right then and there. (backlinko.com)
- A 65% increase in conversions vs. the generic offer. (backlinko.com)
- First, the bad news: If you make people double opt-in to join your list, up to 25% of your subscribers may be falling through the cracks. (backlinko.com)
- Imagine how many A/B tests you’d have to run to increase conversions by 65% (backlinko.com)
- One of the most well-known sites is the Amazon affiliate program, Amazon Associates, which boasts the largest market share of affiliate networks (46.15%). (bigcommerce.com)
- Email Marketing vs. Social Media: Is There a Clear Winner?
- OptinMonster – The most powerful lead generation software available for marketers
Here are 10 examples of lead magnets you can use now
A lead magnet is content that attracts your target audience to take action. Sign up for your mailing list, download your eBook, and watch your video. The goal is simple: convert passive visitors into active leads. You can find low-cost, free lead magnets in a variety of formats, including whitepapers and eBooks. These are just a few ideas to help you stand out from your peers.
- Free Ebook: This might seem an obvious choice; after all, who doesn’t love getting something valuable for anything? eBook giveaways don’t only apply to digital products. At trade shows, I have seen companies giving away CDs, DVDs, books, and gift cards. It makes sense that even those who haven’t purchased anything yet, attendees are more likely to make a purchase once they are convinced that the product they’re purchasing is worth their time.
- Whitepaper: A well-written, informative paper can do wonders for your credibility and trustworthiness. It not only allows you to display your expertise but it also helps people to understand how you can help them. You have the potential to write a great white paper if you are a skilled writer. You should include lots of details, and really helpful information.
- Case Study: Companies frequently hire consultants to perform research and analysis. It is a good idea to ask someone who has experience in the field to evaluate your business and highlight its strengths. Then, you can identify ways to improve it. I love the Strengths. Weaknesses. Opportunities. Threats (SWOT), analysis. It is my favorite case study template.
- Online Course: You have many options for online training, from basic programs to advanced certifications. While some online courses are intended for specific audiences, others can be used by everyone. There’s a course online that can help you, regardless of whether you want to increase your knowledge or learn new skills.
- Survey: Surveys are another excellent way to collect information from site visitors. They work especially well for collecting customer feedback because they allow you to collect information quickly without spending hours behind the computer answering follow-up questions via email.
- Cheat Sheet: Don’t forget cheat sheets! This content is not quite as “free”, but it still represents an extremely cost-effective method of marketing. After all, who wouldn’t want a handy reference guide right at their fingertips?
- Giveaways: A giveaway is a great way promote your website. Flyers, brochures and blog contests can be used to promote your website. Participants must answer questions about your product or services. You must choose the right prize to make giveaways a success. Be sure to give something that is both valuable and affordable to your customers. If you do not, you might spend more money on it than you make in return.
- Content Curation. When done right, content curation is a powerful tool that can help build relationships between bloggers, journalists, influencers and other journalists. But content curation doesn’t come with a quick fix. It takes patience and persistence. You won’t get results overnight if you don’t take the time to build relationships with other bloggers.
- Guest blogging: This is the last but not least form of internet marketing. This strategy involves writing articles for other websites, which means you must find blogs relevant to your industry and niche. Once you’ve found the blog, make sure that you include links directly to your website in your article. If possible, also try to get permission from the blog owner first.
- Social Media Marketing: Another great way to market your site is through social media marketing. Some consider it to be free advertising. Just create a profile in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+ and then start engaging with your followers. One thing to keep in mind is that social media should only be used to convert. It is not a good idea to waste your time trying sell items on Pinterest as nobody buys anything there.
Our list of the top email marketing strategies should have helped improve your company’s performance. We’d love for you to share what works for your business and what doesn’t. You are welcome to comment below.