ConvertKit Emails – How to Automate Your Emails With ConvertKit Automations
Convertkit is an email marketing tool made specifically for creators with a goal to make it as streamlined as possible to grow their list.
The best part is that the software is incredibly simple to use. It’s designed for people who want to send targeted emails and personalize their content.
Convertkit is an email marketing and automation platform built for bloggers, podcasters, and creators. It allows you to easily create email sequences, tag subscribers, grow your list, and automate your marketing.
One of the most attractive features is its content upgrade strategy, which has helped many creators boost optin conversion rates. In addition to this, it also lets you tag your subscribers based on their behavior and purchase intent.
Another great feature is its newsletter referral system, which lets you give your subscribers “prizes” for referring others to your email list. This is a great way to encourage your readers to subscribe to your emails, but you need to be sure that your affiliate marketing scheme doesn’t violate the terms of service.
The best part about Convertkit is that it’s affordable and easy to use. It also offers a 30 day free trial, so you can try it out before upgrading. However, its pricing structure is based on the number of your email subscribers and quickly becomes more expensive as you expand your list.
Convertkit is built by creators, for creators and offers a simple and powerful email marketing solution for growing your business. It helps you build automated funnels, visual automations, and send targeted content with tags and segments.
The tag-based system is a big part of the system and really makes email automations much easier. You can tag your subscribers based on their behavior, like opening emails or clicking links.
This system can also make it easy to add or remove subscribers from email sequences or campaigns based on tags. It also works well for creating different lists and optin forms.
For example, if you have a sign up form on your main page, a sign up form for newsletters and a separate form for content upgrades on a blog post, the system will remember where each subscriber opted in.
You can also set up custom optin form checkboxes to ensure that users give you consent before they receive any email. This is a great feature for marketers, especially if they have European subscribers, who need to give consent.
Using ConvertKit automations is one of the best ways to manage every stage in your subscriber journey. You can use them to gather subscribers with landing pages, sell digital products with ConvertKit Commerce, and connect with your audience with automated emails.
The platform also has a range of email templates to help you build your list, nurture relationships with subscribers, and boost sales. These include welcome series, recurring newsletters, referral programs, and more.
In addition to these templates, ConvertKit allows you to create and customize your own visual automations, as well as triggers and actions. You can also use its RSS feeds and other integrations to carry out certain functions in your automations.
You can also track and tag specific subscribers based on their engagement with your content. This helps you keep your list healthy and ensures that only the people who are interested in your content actually receive it.
Convertkit is an email marketing platform for online creators – the authors, makers, podcasters, photographers, YouTubers and teachers. It has 19,500 paying customers and sends 500 million emails per month.
It aims to be simple and easy to use, so you can build your list and sell your products. It also has a great selection of forms and landing pages, which helps you grow your audience.
The company also provides a free plan for up to 1,000 subscribers, which is great for newbies. However, you may want to upgrade to the paid plans if your business needs more advanced features like ecommerce conversion tracking and heatmaps.
The paid plans are a decent price and offer a lot of power. You can easily create email sequences, tag your subscribers and automate your marketing.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can you create a lead magnet that is both effective and efficient?
As a freebie, an ebook can be a great way for a lead generator. It must be written well and offer value for your readers.
You don’t want any sales page-type stuff on there. It’s important to give the customer something they will enjoy and then ask them to sign up for updates. Then send them straight to your main sales letter.
How do Affiliate Marketers get Paid?
An affiliate marketer makes money every time someone clicks on his ad. This click could lead to a purchase from the merchant placing the ad.
Every time this happens, the advertiser pays the affiliate marketer.
Advertisers sometimes pay an affiliate marketer a fixed fee per click.
Sometimes affiliate marketers earn a percentage from the advertising fee.
What can I do to increase conversions?
You must provide value to your readers to increase conversion rates.
They may be motivated to buy by offering exclusive content, discounts, or other incentives.
A call-to-action button is another way to increase conversions.
These buttons prompt readers to act like subscribing to newsletters or purchasing items.
What are the five components of an Email?
- Subject line – This is the most important element. Your subject line creates an impression that grabs readers’ attention. If they don’t immediately find the subject interesting, they’ll delete it and not open the rest of the email.
- Body – This section is where you tell your recipients why they should receive your emails. Be sure that it is valuable to them and makes them feel heard.
- Call-to Action (CTA). This is where to ask for action. Tell them exactly how you want them to act.
- Image – Give them an incentive to open your email. To make your email more attractive, use images.
- Signature – This will let them know that you care about them. Include a signature that shows you appreciate them reading your emails.
What are the 5 T’s of email marketing?
There are three types. Emails that are too lengthy, too short or just right. Someone might be annoyed if you send them a very short email. They will just hit delete and not read it. An email that is too long can leave people wondering what happened to their time. An email that is just right can make them feel special.
The five T’s of email marketing are Timing, Tone, Target, Tactics, and Technology.
Timing – Email timing refers the time you send an email. Do you send it in business hours or do you wait until after-hours? Do you send it once a week or schedule it multiple time a day? This is important because most people check their email during business hours. It is possible for potential customers to be lost if your email goes out late at night.
Tone: Email tone is the way you present your subject line and body text as friendly. Are you warm and fuzzy? Or are you serious and authoritative? Your tone will determine whether people open your email.
Target – When you set your goal, you need to narrow down who you’re trying to reach. Is it everybody? If so, you will waste your money on sending emails to people not interested. Is it only those who match a certain profile? You can then send targeted messages to people who meet your criteria.
Tactics- After you identify who you are trying to reach, you will need to choose which tactics to use. Do you plan to use Facebook ads Do you want to make a landing site? Are you interested in running a promotion? Each tactic requires a strategy.
Technology – Technology is the final ingredient to help you achieve all your goals. Can you automate processes? Does your website require constant maintenance? These questions help determine the type of technology that you need.
Why use images in an email?
Images can add personality to your message. Images convey emotion and encourage engagement.
Visual information is more appealing than text-based materials. Images are a good idea.
These also improve conversions. People spend less time reading plain text, and more time scanning graphics.
How can email marketing make you money?
Email marketing isn’t about selling anything. The most important thing is your ability to create value for your customers.
For their email addresses, you can give them content and services free of charge. Or you could offer them discounts on products they might want.
You could also offer them special offers. Send them special offers, such as if your online store sells products.
There are many ways to use email marketing to generate revenue without selling any physical goods.
- Imagine how many A/B tests you’d have to run to increase conversions by 65% (backlinko.com)
- First, the bad news: If you make people double opt-in to join your list, up to 25% of your subscribers may be falling through the cracks. (backlinko.com)
- The University of Alberta recently used this hack to boost subscribers by more than 500%. (backlinko.com)
- When presented with JUST the Sony or Philips DVD player information, approximately 10% of subjects said they’d be ready to buy immediately. (backlinko.com)
- A 65% increase in conversions vs. the generic offer. (backlinko.com)
- Email Marketing vs. the Social Media: Is there a clear winner?
- OptinMonster – The most powerful lead generation software available for marketers
- Marketing software for small to medium-sized businesses
- Software to sell software to small to large companies
- 70 Email Marketing Stats to Know
- Email Marketing Rules Updated
These 6 list building strategies will help you quickly build an email list
Email marketing is an effective tool to build lists. It doesn’t happen overnight. To create an effective list building strategy, you will need to follow these seven steps.
- Create A Compelling Offer – You’ve heard it before. Your product/service is more valuable to someone than it can be to you. Make sure that you’re offering value to your customers and potential customers.
- Ask them to sign up for your complimentary offer – Nothing is worse than knowing about a great service or product. So make sure that you give away something valuable to your subscribers. This could be an ebook or checklist, or a webinar.
- Give them something in return – Don’t ask them for spam. Instead, offer them value in exchange. Tell them how many hours they’ll be able to save, how much income they’ll make, what results they’ll have, etc.
- Provide value that matters – Make sure what you give away is relevant for your audience. Make sure that affiliate products you promote are relevant to your niche. Do not give away random things.
- Social Proof – People only trust people they can trust. So, don’t underestimate the power of social proof. Ask your family members and friends to post your offers on Facebook. If they know others will benefit, they’ll be more inclined to share it.
- Take the time to get to know your subscribers. This is a great way for you and your subscribers build lasting relationships. Personalize your emails and people will appreciate it. Instead of using “Dear”, use first names.
You should measure your results after you have implemented your list-building strategy. How many emails have you received? How many clicks were you able to get? How many clicks did you receive? What was the CTR of your open rates?